The Research Assistant for Grow Pro Genetics LLC is responsible for carrying out duties to further the research objectives of the Soft Red Winter Wheat breeding program. The Research Assistant will work under the direction of the Station Manager for Grow Pro Genetics, LLC. The primary duties of the Research Assistant will be to assist in notetaking, harvesting, processing and organization of the wheat according to the standards set forth by the Director of Research.
Position Location: Hamel, Illinois
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Attention to detail.
- Record plant notes as required by Research Director
- Harvest wheat as described in harvest protocols.
- Process harvested wheat according to processing protocols.
- Follow all safety precautions and report any safety issues to Station Manager.
Position Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma, GED, or enrollment in high school.
- Valid driver’s license
- Recommendation from teacher or previous employer.
- Follow written protocols and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with manager.
Working Conditions (Physical & Mental Requirements)
- Work outdoors for prolonged periods of time.
- Lift 25 lbs repeatedly.
- Read and follow written protocols.
- Work within a team to accomplish team goals.
For more information or details contact Eli Gravert by phone: (314) 745-0708 or e-mail: email@example.com